30 April 2011

My New Obsession

I really didn't think this was going to happen...
I sat by and watched with raised eyebrows as everyone else fell over themselves over it...
I scoffed at the idea of it. I did. I mean what does it have that I can't get from scrubs, or any other doctor show?
And then it showed up on Netflix Instant and I thought, "well... a couple years have passed... I might as well just see what all the fuss is about... just the pilot can't hurt."
But of course it's impossible to watch just the pilot of most shows.
And now here I am, 2 seasons in and knees deep in drama and romance and surgeries and actual feelings about these characters.
Oh, Grey's Anatomy. You really are like crack for hopeless romantic women. I should have listened all along.
At least now I get to watch all six seasons sans commercials and waiting periods! Stubbornness does pay off sometimes.
So anyways, yeah. That's my life now. Grey's Anatomy, Buffy when Stewie's around, studying for finals, and going to the gym. Pretty much don't do anything else. yay new tv obsessions! productivity at it's greatest.

Watching episode after epiode of Grey's has led me to a realization, though: I'm obsessed with those slow, acoustic-y melancholy songs television shows play as they show those heart-string-tugging montages of disappointed main character faces and whatnot. You know what I'm talking about. Songs like these:



Yeah. I just lap that stuff up.

So... just thought I'd check in and let you know what's been keeping me from blogging the last few days :) time to go back to grey's now, before I die of lack of cutely nicknamed hot doctors.

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment