Lovely Little Things V.II
1. Indulging in gross, fatty, not-good-for-you-but-kinda-really-delicious snacks every once in a while. I love Kettle salt and fresh ground pepper potato chips, jalapeno cheddar cheetos, and anything barbecue. What's your fave?
2. A good kiss :)
3. Being told that you are beautiful
4. Falling asleep to the sounds of rain and thunder (april showers!)
5. Good beer
6. Cuddling in the freezing cold
7. Making dough/batter and never intending to bake it
8. Sharing a floor or a bed with blankets and friends
|zombie eyes! agh!!|
9. Iced coffee early on a spring or summer morning
10. Crying (I love crying- it's such a release and it always makes you feel better!)
Have a wonderful april full of lovely little things! 10 more in may!