21 April 2011

thursday nights, how I love you

thursday nights are so blissful. Thursday days are one of my most busy of the week (aside from wednesdays... *shudder*), so when I'm finally done with class and get to return home knowing that I can just eat dinner, go to the gym, and relax/do whatever I want all night it's the best feeling ever. Often on Thursdays stewart has a bit of a boys night thing over at one of our friends' houses... which I'm totally invited to, and totally not interested in ;) so I usually just soak up the me time. I love living with stew and spending almost every minute with him outside of school, but these small breaks from each other are definitely healthy and appreciated. It gives me the opportunity to sing loudly to songs I would never dare play around him, or anyone else for that matter (ahem, katy perry...don't judge me. i already do it enough for the both of us.) and it gives him the opportunity to go all super nerded out. And then at the end of the night we're both refreshed and relaxed and ready to get our buffy the vampire slayer on. Oh yes, we are the epitome of livin' large :)

Anyways, I wanted to write a post about negativity but I just got back from the gym where I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical followed with arms and shoulders weights workouts (the hardest in my opinion... my upper body strength is nil) so quite frankly I'm exhausted. And I want that post to be, yknow, at least semi thought out. unlike this one.

SO, I just wanted to say hi, and wish you an early happy weekend- my parents are coming to visit this weekend and I am so stoked!! I probably wont be blogging much though since I'll be too busy having epically good times with the fam. stayed tuned for lots more posts next week including the 2nd half of my 10 things I learned in my teens! Love you all, have a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Love,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. When Sam goes over for boys night, I watch Ugly Betty on Netflix and think about the homework I should be doing :)
    I heart me time!

    ReplyDelete