08 March 2011
30 Day Challenge- 30
So... I started this thing on January 14th which means it took me almost 2 months to complete it! meh, whatever. I'll just go over the highs and lows of the last two months.
Lows aren't as much fun so I'll start with those.
- losing my wonderful grandmother. that's definitely the biggest low.
- having to deal with someone living on my couch. so sucky!
- losing a long-time friend because of a misunderstanding
- not having fun at the 2.11 celebrations
- leaving my camera in phoenix. such a bummer! I'll have it back by next friday so i can start posting non-phone-camera pics again haha.
that's enough of that. now for the highs!
- spending time with family that I don't often get to see
- finding out I'm going to greece!
- doing quite well in school
- meeting some new people in the blog world
- having great times with stewie, like going to the zoo for valentine's day and going on hikes and watching endless episodes of buffy, scrubs, that 70s show, and psych.
yay :) 5 and 5- not a bad two months. whew, i must say that I'm relieved this thing is over! It was fun, but also quite time consuming and I felt guilty the first few times I skipped days. I got over that pretty quickly though haha. Maybe I'll do another one in the future, but probably not for a while. anyways, thanks for sticking around and reading the posts! Let me know if you're doing a challenge on your blog so I can check it out and see your responses ^^