06 March 2011

30 Day Challenge- 29

Day 29- Goals for the next thirty days

I'm pretty excited for the next thirty days! Spring Break is in there, and that will be full of lots of fun and family and friends. Also, I will be turning in my second (and last) long essay for the semester so it will be nice to get that done and over with. Various other school things here and there but I'm not too worried about any of them... school has been pretty nice and non-threatening this semester haha. 

so goals, hmmmm.... I would like to adjust my sleep schedule/habits so that I wake up at 5:30 feeling alert and getting out of bed right away instead of hearing my alarm and convincing myself that waking up that early isn't really necessary. This article seems to provide a helpful method.

I'd also like to get out more and spend more time enjoying tucson. I'm so busy with schoolwork and chores and things that I rarely just go out for a cup of coffee or anything. Of course, this requires money, something which I am seriously lacking. Still though, I'd like to get out of the house- especially since glorious 75 degree weather has become the norm.

Keep the house clean! Now that our was-supposed-to-be-temporary-but-ended-up-being-2-months guest is finally gone, the place is ours again. As in, no one has commandeered our couch. This will make it much easier to keep the whole place cleaner, and it will also allow for us to hang out in the kitchen/living room without worrying about disturbing/dealing with someone else.

Find/start finding a place to live next fall. The complex I live in now is TERRIBLE. Seriously, they just majorly, majorly blow. I'd like to find a new place for next fall, ideally one with a shuttle to the university, a hot tub, and maybe a fitness center. Also, it should not appear to be made out of cardboard, have roaches, or refuse to perform any sort of maintenance. That would be swell.

Plan out the meals for the youth retreat this summer. I'm going to be on a tight schedule this summer (getting back from greece only a day or two before the retreat!) so the only way everything is going to go smoothly is if I am extremely well planned out beforehand. I already have a binder (complete with dividers! haha) and a general idea of what I'm going to do, but I want to plan out the schedule to the minute. I'm also going to make a lot of stuff beforehand and freeze it until the retreat. It's going to be a fun and exciting job, but definitely a lot of work and a little bit terrifying!

and that's about all i can think of right now. Thirty days isn't a very long time! hopefully everything will go smoothly :) hope your day is going wonderfully.

<3
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment