01 November 2010

Happy November!

Drinking tea in bed... mmm
Good morning! October is usually my favorite month but this year I am ready for it to be over! I had sooo much fun doing everything halloween but it took up a LOT of time and I spent probably a bit more money than I should have. Now I'm psyched for November- time to crack down on my school work because I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel- just 5 weeks of this crazy semester left! November also has the glorious family and food holiday Thanksgiving, which I always enjoy. Hopefully Tucson will finally start cooling off this month too- the high for today is 84. Not great, but I'll take it.

Anyways, it's time for me to finish up some classical mythology reading before my first class at 10 am. I hope the first day of the new month is a great one for all of you!

OH, and before I go, I've decided I'd like to try to write in here daily, even if just for little updates like this. Blogging is fun and I don't want to be hung up over trying to take a million good pictures and think of organized post ideas! Sometimes it's good just to say 'hi' or talk about what's going on in my life- that way I'll have plenty of great documented stuff to look back on way down the road :)

Have a good morning!

Love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Em... found your blog today! Your words are pretty amazing!!!

    Keep writing for us, please! Happy november!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tata! It's so nice to meet you and I hope you keep reading :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete