06 November 2010

100 Dates

I can't get over how much I like this picture! I found it on we heart it and it reminds me so much of me and stewart, which is why I chose it for this post. It looks so much like us, aside from me being a brunette and Stewart not wearing such tight pants. Other than that... Stew has a shirt, hat, and shoes just like that and I wear skinny jeans and flats all the time. I even have a big bulky nikon and he has a little camera. And we would totally take pictures of each other taking pictures of each other. haha.

So I mentioned last night that Stew and I had a really awesome and adorable idea- and that we do! While looking up fun things we could do for our date night, we came across a list of 100 date night ideas. A lot of them were really creative, fun, and really cute, so Stew had the idea that we try to do all of them. I immediately thought this was the best idea ever and I'm so glad he wasn't just kidding because if he was I probably would have made him do it anyways ;) lol. SO, I copied and pasted all 100 ideas into a word document and we decided to try and do all 100 over the course of 1 year- that's just about 1 thing a week. I don't think it will be too hard because some of the things aren't all-out dates (like test-drive a cool car, do the sunday crossword, or make a mix tape), so I don't think we'll feel too pressured finance or time wise. I am so so so so so excited! So this is going to be a new thing of GO1000F- I'll post a quick description and few pics of each date we have and it'll be cute and nice and a fun way to document our relationship over the course of a year.

And of course, if you have someone special of your own I encourage you to do a year of 100 dates too!

Hah. So yeah... pretty cheesy and grossly romantic but I think it's going to be a lot of fun and really awesome and I wanted to talk about it here. I'll be back tomorrow with a life update and maybe some other fun stuff. Hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment