22 February 2011

today is a day to be productive!

Good morning! I took this photo a few minutes ago while playing with the Vignette app on my android. Do any of you use this app? So far I like it a lot- it provides so many different filters and frames for your pics!

I decided to take a personal day today to knock out some work that has been sitting on the back burner for a while. I'd also like to redesign this blog to give it a more unique and personalized feel, and i've got a couple other projects I'd like to start working on. It's going to be a good day! I've got my messy keep-glue-out-of-my-hair bun, some red i'm-feeling-creative lipstick on, and an artsy DAV too-big flannel shirt. I'm ready to go!

Something new that I'm excited about is that I just signed up with amazon associates. This means that when I do my posts like movie mondays, book reviews, and other stuff I can post a link with a picture of the film/book/product I'm talking about that will take you right to amazon if you want to buy it. and, if you DO decide to buy something I tell you about, they'll throw a few pennies my way so that I can keep this blog up and running :) I'm really excited about this because it's not invasive, like most advertising, in that I can choose what and when to endorse, and I genuinely really like amazon so I'm happy to be supporting them. They even provide a widget that I can put on my blog that shows my top favorite films, books, etc. I'm hoping this relationship will be a good thing.

Hmm, what else is new... Stewie and I watched The Secret the other day which probably wins an award for corniest movie ever, but if nothing else it's great for encouraging positive thinking. I think it's true that if you can make youself feel like everything is going wonderfully, everything really will start to go wonderfully. What do you guys think of this whole law of attraction thing? have you ever tried it? have you had luck with it?

Alright, I'm going to go get started on my busy day! Have a lovely tuesday everyone, I'll try to be back later with my 30 day challenge post.

<3
Em

1 comment:

  1. I have the Vignette app on my Droid, too, and I'm obsessed with it! I use it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete