19 February 2011

30 Day Challenge- 22

Once again, since I'm saving day 21 for monday, I'm using day 23's prompt :)

Day 23 - Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
Oddly enough I don't have any real favorite guy actors... I have two favorite female actors (rachel mcadams and kate winslet), but for some reason no guys really jump out at me. There are a few from my broadway-obsessed days, but you probably won't recognize many if any of them :) 
I'll do my best though, I watch plenty of media so it shouldnt be too hard to find 5 cute guys.

Adam Pascal. Roger in the OBC of Rent and Radames in the OBC of Aida. He is so amazing in every way. I actually was able to see him and one of my other favorite bway actors (anthony rapp) perform rent. It was probably like- the last tour/time they will ever perform it. so awesome. 

When I was 15 I thought Ewan Mcgregor was the cutest man alive. Of course, there was also a time I wanted to marry 12 year old daniel radcliff, and another time that I want to marry elijah wood the hobbit... but that's a whole other story. Anyways, there is something rather dashing about him, isn't there? He starred in my favorite movie at the time, Moulin Rouge, so that helped.

Jude Law. I dont know, it's probably the accent. He's in a lot of movies I like, too. I hear he's an ass in real life though... bummer.

Hayden Christensen. No need to comment on the fact that 2/5ths of the men on this list have been in multiple star wars films. I'm well aware.

This one time I was obsessed with One Tree Hill. ok... so i still think it's an awesome show. anyways... between the scott brothers chad michael murray and james lafferty, james lafferty wins in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment