18 February 2011

30 Day Challenge- 21

I'm saving the actual 21st prompt (one of your favorite shows) for this monday, so instead I'm jumping ahead to the 22nd prompt. which is....

Day 22 – Something you want to do before you die.

 One thing I'd really love to do before I die is write a book. I've always loved writing, and I've been told I'm pretty good at it- of course, don't judge that solely on this blog since I hardly ever proof read before posting haha.

I love literature though, and I truly enjoy writing fiction. I'd probably enjoy writing non-fiction too though, and maybe a cook book or two... If I could imagine the perfect life it would be staying at home with my family and writing books for a living. Lovely.

That might not necessarily happen, and there are plenty of other career paths that appeal to me and things that I'd like to do... but I'd like to at least write one book before I die :)

No comments:

Post a Comment