26 January 2011

Spring semester, Here we go....

 I haven't done a update lately so I thought I'd just stop in and tell you all what's been going on these days.
The spring semester of classes started about 1.5 weeks ago, and so far is going very well! I like all of my classes, although going to french four times a week is going to wear on me I'm sure. I've been keeping up with my homework (even doing assigned readings!!) and going to all the lectures. My professors all seem great and the work load isn't going to be too intense... And best of all I'll be done with school before my birthday, May 10th :)

Last weekend stewie and I drove up to Casa Grande for my grandmother's memorial service. It was very difficult and sad, but it was also so nice to see all of my family. My sister, her boyfriend, and stewie and I stayed in a hotel room together and stayed up late playing silly riddle games. The next morning My dad, stewie, and I drove up to prescott (my mom drove up later in the day) and stew and I went to lunch and coffee with our friend marby and then stopped by my darling friend natalie's apartment and surpirsed her. We then headed over a house that some of my old work friends live in and we basically hung out with them for the rest of the night, aside from going to Maya for dinner and stopping by to see my parents. It was a really, really fun night!

The next morning stewie and i stopped by goodwill and I bought a bunch of shoes and he bought a toaster oven. I guess buying shoes from goodwill is kind of gross but they always have a ton of cute ones and theyre so cheap! I'm not made of money, people :)

Anyways, we got back to tucson late sunday night. A friend from highschool has been staying with us for the last week and a half- it's fine having him here but I'm excited for when everything will be back to normal and the living room will be a living room, not an extra bedroom haha. I also can't wait for stewie and I to move out altogether and find a place of our own- I have had it with roommates!!!!!! I just want to have a fridge that is full of just OUR food, a kitchen that only WE use and ALWAYS clean up... ugh... i just can't wait.

On a more annoying note, I'm kind of frustrated right now because a friend of mine has just recently decided to blame me for something which I had nothing to do with, and then take that opportunity to blame me for all sorts of other things that don't pertain to the issue at hand. I'm being made a scapegoat without a doubt, but it's so frustrating to me to not be able to defend myself (because my defenses mean nothing since this person has already made up his/her mind) Not only is it aggravating, it's hurtful because I don't feel I have done anything wrong but I am having all this anger and blame projected onto me. Hell, I've been out of the town, out of the state, and out of the COUNTRY for the past month... and yet somehow things that happened while I was gone are still my fault >.< Even so, I've been apologetic and polite... and yet this person still feels the need to lash out and concentrate all of his/her anger onto me.

Ugh, that was just me venting for five minutes... sorry to project all that onto you guys. I wish that I was content just knowing that I have nothing to be blamed for, but I always wish that I could make the other person realize this too haha. typical stubborn taurus... we just want people understand our point of view! I know I should just drop it and that's probably what I'm going to do, but it's always a shame to lose a friend, especially this way. What do you guys do when someone turns you into a scapegoat?

Anyways, enough of that. I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love right now- as you can see from the pic above- and it always makes me feel calm, happy, and at peace with the world. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it right now and I'm sure I will enjoy reading the rest.

It's off to french class in 10 minutes, so i'd probably go get my stuff together. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and I'll be back later tonight with that 30 day challenge business!

No comments:

Post a Comment