27 January 2011

30 Day Challenge- 13

Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
 I don't remember when exactly my obsession for Greece began... maybe around the same time the original Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants came out. That would have been when I was about 14, and ever since then I've desperately wanted to go to Greece. I love greek food, greed culture, greek history, greek architecture... and there's just something about those beautiful, white walls nestled into a mountain next to the crystal blue ocean that fills me up with longing and beauty and serenity. It's just so friggen gorgeous.

Since before I even was writing out college applications, I had made up my mind that I would study abroad in Greece at some point. And now, I'm actually going to!!!! I'm going on a summer trip during the month of June during which I'll  visit Athens, Peloponneseus, and some of the greek islands. It's going to be SO amazing!

1 comment: