21 January 2011

30 Day Challenge- 07

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I'm a taurus, and I am very attached to it. I feel like it is an exact match for my personality.

Taurus' are known for a few things in particular. The first is being stubborn, which I have always been but much more as a child than I am now. I've learned to let things go and give in while having arguments, but I still hold strongly to things that I really believe.

Secondly, taurus' are very patient and it takes a lot to make one angry. When a taurus does eventually get mad, it can be crazy and explosive- much like when you rile up a bull. I rarely get very upset, but when something really ticks me off I can get really, really upset.

Lastly, taurus' are known for being very connected to the senses and material pleasures. In other words, we love good food, comfy beds, and luxurious and beautiful settings. I am all about that haha. My love of cooking and travel is probably an example of this characteristic :)

I'm a taurus in most other ways too, but those are the most common traits associated with this sign.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment