02 May 2011

new blog discovery!

I'd like to share a blog I stumbled upon today that I just fell in love with. It's awesome because:
- The woman who writes it is fun, smart, and spunky.
- It's all about saying 'yes' to the things that make you happy. I say 'yes' to that.
- she does lots and lots of lists. numbered lists. lists that stretch into the hundreds with themes like "101 things to cheer yourself up" and "31 things I learned in 31 years" and "32 things I'm going to try in my 32nd year". I. LOVE. LISTS. especially lists like those.

Her posts are so fun and inspiring, so I really urge you to check a few of them out! She also offers cool ecourses like "the post college survival kit". love it!

3 comments:

  1. ummmmm.... stumble upon? really? yeah i guess i remember when i was a freshman in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been meaning to take more eclasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no need to be rude. If you don't like me or you don't like my blog, don't read it. It's that simple.

    ReplyDelete