03 May 2011

my finals week means you get a movie monday fail(ish)

Hey, it's midnight thirty on a tuesday again and I forgot to do a movie monday! It's cool, i was busy memorizing notecards for my two finals tomorrow. My first is for my "art history of the cinema" class, and my second is for my "film history-2nd half of the 20th century" class. Interesting connection there, eh? Anyways, instead of giving you a movie to look into like I usually do every monday, I decided to do something slightly less cool and give you a list of some of the movies I've had to watch/study/memorize facts about this semester. some of them are really good, so check them out if you so desire!

North by Northwest
This Film is Not Yet Rated
Inferno
Any Vera-Ellen Film
Do The Right Thing
Taxi Driver
Saboteur
The Player
The Hurt Locker
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

I also watched about a kajillion tv shows for class, but I'll spare you guys those :)
If you're in school, hope everything is winding down nicely. If you're not, hope you're getting pumped for summertime! I know I am.

till tomorrow,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment