16 May 2011

Handwriting Tag!

Have you guys seen the handwriting tag that has been going around? I hadn't until I got tagged by my lovely blog friend aki! from 7% Solution. It's a fun little exercise :)

the questions are:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.
Here are my answers:
my handwriting is no where near as neat and pretty as some people's are... but i think it has character ;)

here are my tags once again, so you can click on them and check out their awesome blogs:
Dylan from VegaRAW
The ladies from Girlfriends
Addie from Adelaide's Place
Mandy from Smiles Awake You
Caroline from Caroline's Considerations

movie monday later today!

1 comment:

  1. =D

    My favorites have changed already. It's fun to keep loving things in rotation.

    ReplyDelete