08 September 2011

Productivity FTW

Kind of, at least. I got another job today guys! Isn't that exciting? I now work at both Brooklyn Pizza Company on 4th ave
and Sapphire Lounge/Zen Rock on Congress.
I'm just the little downtown working girl! I'm going to be a cocktail server and from what the guys who hired me were telling me it sounds like I'll be making a lot of tips. like, 20$ is a bad night. At Brooklyn, since there are so many people working and we split the tips evenly, 10$ is a good night. I know 20$ in the club industry really is a bad night for tips but I have no problem with that! It sounds like I have the possibility of making over a hundred some nights which would be freaking sweet.

I'm not sure if I'll keep both jobs, but we'll see how it goes. I've met some cool people at Brooklyn that I'd like to start/keep hanging out with and also it's nice to have lots of income... but if I really really enjoy my cocktail serving position I might have to quit at brooklyn so i can put in more hours there. it works better with my school schedule after all, and it pays way more. We'll see!

I say i'm only kinda being productive because even though I've gotten two jobs over the course of 3 weeks, I've been ignoring school a bit. I still do everything it's just... I don't know. I'm not back into the school vibe yet. It all seems boring and tedious right now. I'm sure I'll get more serious about it after the vw fest, when I don't have lots of exciting things and prescott trips to look forward to :)

Anyways, just wanted to blab to you guys about how excited I am about this :) hope your thursday is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment