04 June 2011

So here's what happened:

Remember that list of things I learned in my teens? This one and this one? Well, one of the things on that list is "Life is the most important thing". The past couple weeks I have been adhering to my personal philosophies, and enjoying the shit out of life. After I finished up (most of) my work for the youth retreat catering stuff, I got busy going on hikes, going to swimming holes, spending time with friends, and watching many, many movies. I didn't post, I didn't even try to think of a movie monday, and I totally dropped the ball on this month's lovely little things.

but...

I'm not the least bit sorry :) I've been having an AMAZING time these past few weeks, and tomorrow I'm going to hop on a plane and fly to greece. I'm way less prepared than I should be but whatever. It's life. I'm just living it, enjoying it, and taking it one moment at a time.

So, I do apologize for my very extended absence, but I'm also glad that I got caught up in the whirlwind of living life, rather than bogged down in the business of documenting it all the time.

I'm not sure what my computer/internet situation will be like over the next 6 weeks. If I can, I will stop by to upload some pictures and throw out a few posts here and there. All the feature posts will be put on hold until I return in late july.

I love you all, and I hope you have been enjoying your summers thus far. Talk to you again soon!

<3,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment