05 April 2013

This week, on the Internet...


Here's just a few things I've been finding and loving online lately:

This Etsy Shop, which is full of the most awesome movie posters. They're a mix of original art, images from the film, and awesome collages/juxtaposition/editing. I want the Harold and Maude one, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Breathless... to name a few.
 This 2013 Academy Award nominated video, which is the shortest film ever to be nominated for an Oscar. I don't know why it fascinates me so much but it does!


Anything and Everything Doctor Who. I'm not sure when my feelings for Doctor Who went from casual viewer to obsessed fangirl because I mostly just had it on while I worked out or cooked or did other things, but I watched like 10 hours of it in the past 2 days, pretty much just glued to the screen. Good stuff. And then I realized David Tennant also played Barty Crouch Jr in HP4 and was like ZOMG nerdgasm. I already blogged this on my tumblr but I think it's just a hoot.

This dog comic, which describes clem pretty well since she must constantly be cuddling. She always fits herself into little spaces where she can get the most cuddle coverage.

Deanne Berry's Clubland workout videos which combine toning, aerobics, dance, and combat. Kind of silly but really fun haha. Available on amazon.co.uk or in sections on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment